What Personal Information do we collect?
- Information you submit to us via a Facebook lead capture form or the website contact us page form, e.g. your name, email address, phone number, mailing address, and other information needed for account registration or profile completion directly through the site.
- Information related to Projects. When you submit information to the Company or our agents to undertake or complete Projects (as defined in the Terms of Service), we will collect Personal Information necessary to complete the Projects. This may include Personal Information about your schedule, your business, or anything else you decide to send the Company or our agents. This Personal Information may be collected through the Site, phone, email, or other methods as designated from time to time.
- Payment Information. We may collect payment information, such as your credit card, to process payments.
- Information automatically collected by the Site. Personal Information collected this way may include your Internet Protocol (IP) address, browser or device information, referring website, site usage information, and site exit information.
How do we use your Personal Information?
Virtual Works Inc. collects personal information only for the following reasons:
- To provide the products or services that you have requested and maintain commercial relations with you;
- To understand your needs and recommend products and services accordingly;To manage our business;
- To meet legal and regulatory requirements.
- To undertake and complete Projects you assign to the Company. This may include sharing your Personal Information with our agents in order to facilitate completion of Projects.To contact you regarding the status of Projects.
- To contact and interact with third parties as directed by you.
- To process payment information. In doing so, we may process your credit card transactions through a third-party payment vendor.
- To analyze Site usage and optimize the Site for you and other visitors.
- To answer your questions, inquiries, and provide you with customer service as requested.
- For administrative purposes and to notify you about changes to any of our products or services.
- To disclose Personal Information as necessary to comply with legal requirements, requests, or processes, including defending the Company in any lawsuit.
- To post user feedback on the Site. This may include testimonials and other information you transmit to us. This information may be shared in our marketing materials, press materials, social media, and in other methods. If we choose to post your first and last name along with your feedback, we will obtain your consent prior to posting you name with your feedback. If you choose to share your experiences via publicly accessible social media, we may also use this feedback on the Site or in various other public mediums. We cannot be responsible for the use, storage or dissemination of such publicly disclosed Personal Information.
We will not use your personal information for any other reason without your consent.
Additional privacy and security information.
We value your safety and security and make it a priority to protect the integrity of your Personal Information. As such, we store all Personal Information on an encrypted, secure server and use appropriate physical, electronic, and managerial methods to mitigate the risk of breach or loss. However, please note that the transmission of information through the Internet is never completely secure. Therefore, the company cannot guarantee the security and privacy of any information you transmit to us, including your Personal Information, and you do so at your own risk. We shall in no way be responsible for any unauthorized access to, or loss of, your information.
You may request access to the Personal Information we have stored for you at any time by contacting us through any of the contact methods on the Site. If you believe any of your Personal Information is incorrect, please contact us promptly so that we may update it. You may also be able to opt out of certain information collection by contacting us through the Site.
The Company and the Site are based in Canada. Although you may be located in another country, when you visit the Site, you consent to have your personal data transferred, processed and stored in Canada. You understand that this may mean the privacy laws of your home jurisdiction do not apply.